You can join the co-op in addition to joining the homeschool group. What is a homeschool co-op? It is a group of homeschoolers coming together in cooperation to provide educational and social activities for their children. Banner also firmly believes in encouraging each family in their walk with Jesus Christ.
Fees Per Semester (You must be a member of the homeschool group to join co-op; $30 to join hsg good for the entire school year)
- Family with 1 child – $45 per family
- Family with 2 or more children (babies 0-6months not included) – $60 per family
- Cost of background check
- Your children will not be placed on the roster until we receive payment. All fees are non-refundable.
*Returning members we accept Debit Cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash or check for payment.
**All Fees are non-refundable
- At Calvary Chapel Southwest, 6510 Fortuna Rd. NW 87121 (across from West Mesa)
- Twice a month – Friday’s
- from 9-noon
- Fall & Spring Semesters
Ages & Grades
- Nursery – Newborn to 2 years old (must have at least one other student kinder-high school that will be enrolling in co-op in order for a sibling to be placed in the nursery)
- Preschool – 3 to 4 years old
- Kindergarten – 5 years old
- Elementary 1-5th grade
- Mid to High School 6-12th grade
The schedule for co-op
9:00 – Prayer and Announcements: Cove
9:25 – Corporate worship/Pledge: Cove
9:50 – Noon Co-op classes: Various Classrooms
12:00 – Lunch
1:00 – Electives
- Is prayerfully chosen each semester. You can request more information by clicking the link “contact us”
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents will be required to teach in a co-op class.
- A nursery is provided for members with little ones but each family must have at least one kinder-high school student that will be enrolling in co-op in order for a sibling to be placed in the nursery.
- Preschoolers follow the same schedule, curriculum and parent involvement.
- Returning members retain their teaching positions or can request to be moved to an open slot.
- New members will be assigned a teaching position.
- At any time during the semester new and previous members may be asked to teach a different class as we all work together to cover unexpected absences.
The co-op also offers various electives after lunch from 1-2 which a member has a passion to lead. You will be informed of how to sign up for electives once you join co-op. Electives are open to co-op members only